New Wave Round 1

New Wave Round 1

New Wave Round 1

New Wave Round 1

New Wave Round 1

New Wave Round 1

New Wave Round 1

New Wave Round 1

Monday, May 21, 2007

I apologize to everyone.

My ranting on Friday was out of order. I would like to apologize to everyone. I think I lost site of this blog. The forum is there for everyone, if you want to, post, if not then that is fine with me. I want to make this a place for everyone without a harsh sell tactic. Come in and relax and help if you can, but, I will not twist your arm.

I will not ban anyone who just wants to check things out, and grab a few songs.

Once again if I offended anyone, please accept my apology and hope you will continue to make DJ Shooter's Club 80's one of your favorite blog on the site.

This week I have a few great mixes lined up and waiting (even if the lists are in my head right now)

I have a House Mix lined up. I also am thinking about an Auquanet spray rock mix (with some hard to find remixes by AC/DC & Def Leppard), another New Wave Mix, and an Eighties Diva Mix. Hope you will continue to enjoy my mixes.

Once again I'm sorry about my pissy statement on Friday.

No comments: