New Wave Round 1

New Wave Round 1

New Wave Round 1

New Wave Round 1

New Wave Round 1

New Wave Round 1

New Wave Round 1

New Wave Round 1

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Just Starting

Hello everyone out there in dance and disco land.
This is DJ Shooter, your MC for the duration of this blog.

This blog is dedicated to the different mixes that I have complied.

I decided to start this blog because of the Blog site "BORN AGAIN 80's". This site as a special feature every Friday called "The Weekend 80's Mix, which specializes in club mixed 80's songs.

Since I currently mix an 80's/New Wave night every Thursday, at THE PLACE BAR & GRILLE in Marietta GA, I wanted to get more exposure on my mixing style. I will be posting various mixes that I have produced over the past few years for my own enjoyment while driving. All these mixes are in the classic beat mix style with no use of additional cheesy drum beats that beat the same sound for every song. That works fine for TECHNO, but it takes away from the classic New Wave sound of the 80's. All the mixes found in my mixes are from the Original 12" singles, Ultimix Records, Hot Tracks and various other vinyl or CD sources from my personal collection.

Your comments are always welcome and would enjoy knowing what you think of this site. I will post the first mix tomorrow.

No comments: