New Wave Round 1

New Wave Round 1

New Wave Round 1

New Wave Round 1

New Wave Round 1

New Wave Round 1

New Wave Round 1

New Wave Round 1

Monday, May 7, 2007

Let's Fill Requests.

The last couple of days, I have had a lot of requests. Today, I won't be posting a mix, but, instead, I'm going to fill as many requests as I can. So here goes.

If you requested a song between last Thursday and today, look for your screen name below. Under your name is all the song that you requested that I have. Hope this helps all of you with your needs.

80's FAN
1. Camouflage - One Fine Day (Daylight Mix)
2. Wang Chung - Dance Hall Days (Remix)
3. Wang Chung - Everbody Have Fun Tonight (12'' Of Fun)
4. Icehouse - Electric Blue (vinyl not too good, but you can use it)
5. Thompson Twins - Hold Me Now (Original 12'' Version)
6. Thompson Twins - You Take Me Up (12" Version) 11:35
7. Thompson Twins - You Take Me Up (High Plains Version)

Bintman
1. Camouflage - Great Commandment (Justin Straus Remix)
2. Camouflage - Great Commandment (Acid Commandment Vocal)

Tedy
1. Catch - 25 Years (Extended Version)

Deejay
One2One - Angel In My Pocket (Single Version) WILL BE POSTED TOMORROW

djfilipe-portugal
1. Americanos - Holly Johnson (PWL Extended)

Sorry, but the following requests I do not own: (maybe someone out there can help us out)
1. Kelly Marie - Breakout (12" Version)
2. Hazell Dean - Turn It Into Love (Disconet Edit or Danae Jacovidis Edit)
3. Modern Rocketry - Cuba Libre (Remix)
4. Street Boys - Sorry
5. Wang Chung - Let's Go (Remix) my version is scratched to bits :-(
6. Kim Wilde - Sparks (Disconet Version)
7. Thompson Twins - In The Name Of Love (U.S. Mix)

If I eventually find a copy of these, I will post them. In the meantime enjoy todays requests.

No comments: