New Wave Round 1

New Wave Round 1

New Wave Round 1

New Wave Round 1

New Wave Round 1

New Wave Round 1

New Wave Round 1

New Wave Round 1

Monday, May 21, 2007

New Blog Site Found

Didn't have time this weekend to create the house mix that was requested on Friday. (I had to DJ a wedding on Saturday and do the chores associated with home ownership) I did find a new blog site though. It currently has only one post, but, I think more are to come. It is CLUB EIGHTIES.

Here are the 3 mixes posted on this site. All are club mixes lasting 80+ minutes. For the track listing, visit the blog.

BRITISH WAVE 180 POWER MIX
WAVE 180 BOOK 2, CD1

WAVE 180 BOOK TWO, CD2


Tomorrow, back to my own mixes. I am planning on filling a request for an 80's house/acid house mix. Please stand by

Til tomorrow

DJ SHOOTER

No comments: