New Wave Round 1

New Wave Round 1

New Wave Round 1

New Wave Round 1

New Wave Round 1

New Wave Round 1

New Wave Round 1

New Wave Round 1

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Sorry for the lack of posts

I've been real busy lately with work, coaching my son's football team 3 days a week, my wedding DJ & videography buisness on weekends and the such that I have not had time to create new mixes. Please be patient and new mixes will come shortly.

To let you all know, football is not going to good. Defense is fine but offence does not seem to know how to block and we always get tackled in the backfield!!!! This really ticks me off. Everyday at practice we emphisize block, block, block, block. They do fine during a scrimmage and we can get some yardage. Come game time, they look like they don't know what they are doing. It is just frustrating. Because of the lack of blocking we are now winless after three games and only 5 more to go. Looks like our playoff hopes are dashed if we don't win next week after our Bye week.

Once again be patient, and new post will come shortly.

DJ Shooter

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello!This is Boyz from HK.Would you like to give me some comments about my medley?Thanks a lot!All the best!

Untitle Megamix 65:24 http://www.zshare.net/audio/4058950ffb6ab8/