New Wave Round 1

New Wave Round 1

New Wave Round 1

New Wave Round 1

New Wave Round 1

New Wave Round 1

New Wave Round 1

New Wave Round 1

Monday, October 15, 2007

Random 80's Mix 1

Again, I'm sorry for the lack of posts as of late. If you read regularly, I've been busy with football practice and work. Our football team is now 1-5 (our kids don't know how to block). My son however ran 60 yards for a touchdown on Saturday. Not bad for a 3rd grader.

Anyway, I didn't want to keep you waiting much longer for a new mix so here is a new mix for you all. I found this one somewhere on the internet. I like it so much that I'm putting up on my blog. Hope you all like it also.

RANDOM 80's Mix Part 1 (23:51)
LINK NOW TO CULTURE SHOCK MYSPACE PAGE
1. OMD - So In Love
2. New Order - Bizarre Love Triangle
3. Xymox - Blind Hearts
4. Falco - Der Kommisar
5. Blancmange - Don't Tell Me

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You found it on the Culture Shock MySpace site.

daveches said...

Don't Tell Me is great.

On May 25 1985 8 of the US Billboard top 10 were by British artists. Duran were there in the guise of the Power Station. To get the whole list, go to

www.daveches.co.uk/80s/