New Wave Round 1

New Wave Round 1

New Wave Round 1

New Wave Round 1

New Wave Round 1

New Wave Round 1

New Wave Round 1

New Wave Round 1

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Italo Disco By Request

Here is a mix I made by request from Leigh. It contains Italo Disco classics. After Leigh made the request, I thought, "Boy I haven't heard these songs in a long, long time." Great requests Leigh.

The tracks that I used for this mix are:

1. Kylie Minogue - I Should Be So Lucky (12" Version)
2. Sabrina - Boys (Summertime Love) (12" Version)
3. Kim Wilde - You Came (12" Version)
4. Sinitta - So Macho (12" Version)
5. Ken Laszlo - Hey Hey Guy
6. Fancy - Slice Me Nice
7. Scotch - Disco Band (12" Version)

Sorry, Leigh, I didn't have any songs from your other requested artists (Visage, Howard Jones) that would fit into this mix. Hope you like it.

Follow the zshare link to download: DJ Shooter's Club 80's Leigh Mix

Any other requests feel free to sign in on the request message board.

Till Tomorrow

DJ Shooter

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey shooter what a hell are you thinking of, I mean there has been centuries since you haven't post any fucking thing, for god sake post something, I get mad every time I log on your blog and you are "playing football" I've had enough !!

regards,

...Mario