New Wave Round 1

New Wave Round 1

New Wave Round 1

New Wave Round 1

New Wave Round 1

New Wave Round 1

New Wave Round 1

New Wave Round 1

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Taking Mix requests

Today is Tuesday and thought that I would take this time to ask people for requests. Give me a track listing and I will produce a mix for you and post them here. While I'm at it, the listing does not have to be for mixes. I will post individual songs if you prefer. My 12" collection is quite vast and will do my best to find and post a certain song. If you leave a message for me in the side message bar, I will do my best to respond to you and let you know when your mix/song will be posted.

Back to the dancefloor. I posted a cool little mix that I found floating around on my hard drive. I don't remember making this mix but after listening to it, I thought I would put it up here for everybody to enjoy. As always the track list is below which describes the mixes used for the post. The mix runs for 36:26. Let me know what you think.

1. Talk Talk - It's My Life
2. Electronic - Getting Away With It
3. Gary Numan - Cars
4. Reflex - Politics Of Dancing
5. Wang Chung - Everybody Have Fun Tonight
6. Depeche Mode - Master & Servent
7. New Order - Blue Monday


See you tomorrow

Follow this zshare link to download the zip file: DJ Shooters Club 80's Mix Vol. 3

No comments: