New Wave Round 1

New Wave Round 1

New Wave Round 1

New Wave Round 1

New Wave Round 1

New Wave Round 1

New Wave Round 1

New Wave Round 1

Thursday, April 26, 2007

On The Darker Side Of The Force


Today I'm posting something a little darker. Put on your white cake make-up, black eye liner, and lipstick...we're going goth/industrial.

In this mix is a very hard to find medley remix called "OUT OF CONTROL by NEW SCENE. I found this 12" maybe 10 years ago from a DJ friend of mine named DJ RAF.

At the time he was working at a club in Milwaukee, WI called "Mad Planet" and wanted to try something different, so, he turned the reins of the club over to yours truly. He told me to go through all his vinyl and take what ever I wanted for only $2 each. Needless to say, I took almost everything he had. This 12" single was in the stack of black plastic.

I've been trying to find this single for quite sometime and never knew he owned it. When I saw it in the pile of vinyl, I almost freaked out. I've never seen it before or since. This is one of the best singles that I own.

The listing for this mix include:

1. Nitzer Ebb - Join In The Chant (Original 12" Version)
2. MCL - New York(Original 12" Version)
3. Front 242 - Welcome To Paradise (Original 12" Version)
4. Sisters Of Mercy - Dominion
5. New Scene - Out Of Control (Original 12" Version)
6. PTP - Rubber Glove Seduction (Original 12" Version)
7. My Life With The Thrill Kill Cult - Kooler Than Jesus (Original 12" Version)

Although I like all types of music, this type is my favorite. Hope you enjoy it

Follow this zshare like to download: DJ Shooter's Club 80's Mix 6

No comments: