Thought this might be fun to try. Here is a mix of the top "Divas" of the eighties.
1. Janet Jackson - What Have You Done For Me Lately (Ben Liebrand Remix) 6:31
2. Paula Abdul - Knocked Out (Original 12" Version) 7:04
3. Whitney Houston - Love Will Save The Day (Original Extended Version) 7:59
4. Madonna - Like A Virgin (Original 12" Version) 6:10
5. Cyndi Lauper - Girls Just Want To Have Fun (Extended Version) 6:08
6. Diana Ross - Eaten Alive (Hot Tracks Mix) 7:47
7. Olivia Newton-John - Physical (Single Version) 6:32
Click here for the individual tracks: Ladies Of The Eighties Tracks
Click here for the mix: Ladies Of The Eighties Mix
Check here tomorrow for a mix by request from the forum. Medusa requested two great mixes. I will post the first of Medusa's mixes called Edwards & Rodgers Sheer-Chick Tribute Mix. See you tomorrow.