New Wave Round 1

New Wave Round 1

New Wave Round 1

New Wave Round 1

New Wave Round 1

New Wave Round 1

New Wave Round 1

New Wave Round 1

Monday, June 4, 2007

Requests For A Monday

Got a request last week in the forum to create a HI-NRG Mix. DJ Deeds...Great idea. Here is the mix.

This includes two cover versions of 70's disco hits. One by Bananarama covering More More More by Andrea True Connection. The other cover is by Delage. They do a remake of the Hues Corporation. Hope you enjoy today's HI-NRG mix.

Here is the Tracks Used.

1. Bananarama - More More More (Hot Tracks Remix)
2. Delage - Rock The Boat (Hot Tracks Remix)
3. Lonnie Gordon - Gonna Catch You (Hot Tracks Remix)
4. Kelly Marie - It Feels Like I'm In Love (Hot Tracks Remix)
5. Kylie Minogue - Shocked (Hot Tracks Remix)
6. Boney M - Happy Song (Extended Version)
7. Lana Pellay - Pistol In My Pocket (Extended Version)
8. Sinitta - Cruisin


For the individual tracks, check the forum Here
Click Here For The HI-NRG Mix

Til Tomorrow,

DJ Shooter

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had been very busy all week and just sat down to some of my fave blogspots,and wow,what a surprise.A fantastic looking HiNRG mix and one full of great disco,THANK YOU. I think more recently I am getting back into what I loved years ago but went astray because of work influences and having to need all the new stuff.I love the older music any day.Thanx again,great mix!